Behavioral Support & Drug and Alcohol Interventions
The Fremont Union High School District is committed to providing targeted supports and interventions to help every student succeed. We have partnered with several outside agencies to be able to offer a series of interventions for students who are struggling with drug and alcohol use or behavioral challenges.
For more information about any of the programs detailed below, please contact your school assistant principal or guidance counselor, or contact Alison Coy, Director of Educational Options, at (408) 522-2275 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What Parents Need to Know about Substance Abuse Presentations
- 60 Minute Drug Intervention Class
- Perspectives Course
- Project Insight: A Conflict Resolution Skill Building Class
- Botvin: A Drug and Alcohol Awareness Program
- Advent "Step Up" Program
- Mandarin Parenting Workshop
- Strengthening Communication Between Parents and Adolescents - Foothill Family Engagement Institute