Thank you for accessing the 2018-2019 Annual Notification document on-line. By doing so, you are helping District Schools save thousands of dollars in labor, supplies and postage. The Annual Notification document is designed to notify parents/guardians and students of their rights and responsibilities per California Education Code (Section 48982) and District Board Policies (BP) and Administrative Regulations (AR).
A letter requesting that you access this document electronically is mailed to all parents/guardians and students in the summer, prior to the start of school. The Annual Notification includes information on the following:
- Residency & Open Enrollment
- Prohibited Items
- Medications at Schools
- Use of Electronic Devices (MP3/CD/DVD Players; Cell Phones)
- Cooperation with Law Enforcement
- Suspension and Expulsion (BP/AR 5144.1)
- Immunizations (Health Code, Title 17, Chapter 4, Section 6000)
- District Expectations Regarding Attendance (AR 5113)
- Access to Student Records (EC 49063)
- Identification of Individuals for Special Education (BP 6164.4)
- Student and Parent Privacy Rights (AR 5022)
- Uniform Complaint Procedures
- Release of Info. to the Military, and more.
To print individual forms found in the Annual Notification Packet, click on the name of the form below: