Even though school meals are free to all students, please take the time to complete the Free and Reduced meal application.
Why is it still important that you complete the Free and Reduced Meal Application?
- It will help provide essential funding for your school
- You may become eligible for Pandemic EBT
- You may receive discounted utilities and internet access
- You may become eligible for free enrollment in some afterschool care programs
- You may become eligible for Testing fee waivers (SAT, PSAT and AP)
- You may receive benefits regardless of citizenship status
Click on the link below to submit an online meal application. You will be directed to the parent portal of Infinite Campus and once logged in, you will have an option to submit the meal application. This is the fastest and most accurate way to complete the application.
If you would like to submit a paper application, please click on the link below-
Completed paper applications can be submitted to the cafeteria manager of your school.