All Food Distribution locations will be closed on Memorial Day - Monday, May 25. Extra meals will be provided on Friday, May 23.
STARTING APRIL 6, 2020, THE FOLLOWING CHANGES WILL BE IMPLEMENTED:
- Due to demand, the District will be closing the Lynbrook and Monta Vista locations
The other 4 locations will continue to be open (Fremont, Homestead, Cupertino and Fair Oaks Park)
- Meals will be served 3 days a week - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
This will reduce the number of trips required to receive and distribute meals
- Each day (M-W-F) we will provide 2 days' worth of meals
Don't forget to bring a bag to help you carry all the meals - the second meal provided on Fridays is for the weekend
- We will be open every week, even during Spring Break!
Don't forget that Cupertino Union School District is also serving meals to students of all ages. They are serving at two locations: Cupertino Middle School and Eisenhower Elementary School.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FREE MEALS DURING SCHOOL CLOSURES
During the current school closures, the District is committed to continue to provide meals to all students during the school week. The District will be offering Grab and Go meals at NO COST to all students and children at all 5 high school locations and a satellite location at Fair Oaks Park. Drive up and walk up stations will be available for students and children under the age of 18 regardless of where they may attend school.
- Available Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- All meals will be free – no questions, no ID, no hassles
- Meals will be boxed or bagged for easy grab and go service
- Boxed/bagged meals will include 2 lunches and 2 breakfasts
- Families/students can stay in their car and meals will be handed to you through the window
- Families/students can also walk up to any station to receive a meal
- Meals are not intended to be eaten on campus – please return home to eat your meal
- Please see the maps below for exact locations of the 4 meal sites
Remember, if you or someone in your family is hungry and under 18 years of age, come to one of our locations and get your free meals.
The goal of our Food Services Department is to provide healthy and delicious food for students, prepared fresh daily to help enhance their overall learning experience. Our team is standing by to help with any nutrition information, special diet requests or other questions you may have.
|District Food Services Manager||(408) 522-2216|
|Senior Account Specialist||(408) 522-2231|
|Purchasing Agent||(408) 522-2218|
|School Food Service Manager, CHS||(408) 366-7302|
|School Food Service Manager, FHS||(408) 522-2425|
|School Food Service Manager, HHS||(408) 522-2569|
|School Food Service Manager, LHS||(408) 366-7740|
|School Food Service Manager, MVHS||(408) 366-7660|