IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FREE MEALS DURING SCHOOL CLOSURES
During the current school closures, the District is committed to continue to provide meals to all students during the school week. The District will be offering Grab and Go meals at NO COST to all students and children at all 5 high school locations and a satellite location at Fair Oaks Park. Drive up and walk up stations will be available for students and children under the age of 18 regardless of where they may attend school.
- Available Monday – Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (does not include holidays)
- All meals will be free – no questions, no ID, no hassles
- Meals will be boxed or bagged for easy grab and go service
- Boxed/bagged meals will include a lunch and a breakfast for the following morning
- Families/students can stay in their car and meals will be handed to you through the window
- Families/students can also walk up to any station to receive a meal
- Meals are not intended to be eaten on campus – please return home to eat your meal
- Please see the maps below for exact locations of the 6 meal locations
Remember, if you or someone in your family is hungry and under 18 years of age, come to one of our locations and get your free meals.
The goal of our Food Services Department is to provide healthy and delicious food for students, prepared fresh daily to help enhance their overall learning experience. Our team is standing by to help with any nutrition information, special diet requests or other questions you may have.
|District Food Services Manager||(408) 522-2216|
|Senior Account Specialist||(408) 522-2231|
|Purchasing Agent||(408) 522-2218|
|School Food Service Manager, CHS||(408) 366-7302|
|School Food Service Manager, FHS||(408) 522-2425|
|School Food Service Manager, HHS||(408) 522-2569|
|School Food Service Manager, LHS||(408) 366-7740|
|School Food Service Manager, MVHS||(408) 366-7660|