Current School Year 2022-23
Please follow the three important steps below to enroll your student in the current school year (2022-23)
- Online Registration (OLR)
This is an online tool that provides the district with all of the needed information to start a student's enrollment. This tool requires a computer (no phones, please). The Enrollment and Residency office has several computers available if you need access to one. To begin the OLR, scroll down to the Online Registration section below.
- Residency Documentation
This is an online form and can be completed with a computer or smart phone. This form requires documents to be scanned or photographed so they can be attached to the form before submission. Detailed procedures can be found in the “Residency Verification and Registration Process” sections below. You must complete the OLR before you can complete this step. The link is below:
Residency Documentation - New Student 2022-23
- Student Course Selection Process
Once you have completed the Online Registration information form and fully submitted all documents required on the Residency Documentation - New Student 2022-23 form, your information will be sent to the school. The school will contact you directly to arrange a time to meet with school staff to select courses.
Use the "Online Registration" button below to access the Online Registration (OLR) system in order to start the enrollment process for new students wishing to enroll in the current school year.
Before you start the OLR for your new 22-23 student, please do the following:
- Maximize your computer screen to better see the form's sections.
- Allow pop-ups (disable the pop-up blockers) on your web browser. For more information on how to do this on your specific browser, please read instructions below. Please keep in mind that there are many different browsers and even more versions of each browser, so these instructions may not match exactly with what you need to do.
- Please read through the information provided below (Important Instructions for Each Section of the OLR), to give you an idea of the information you will need to provide.
- You can also see this information in our Parent OLR Brochure for an overview of the steps of filling out the Online Registration information form. The brochure is provided in the languages below:
English - Spanish - Chinese