New Student Enrollment
Welcome to the Fremont Union High School District! We are looking forward to having you and your student join us as part of the FUHSD family. All of our Enrollment and Registration is done electronically using our Student Data System, Infinite Campus. Please remember, no paper documents will be accepted. If you do not have access to a computer or would like assistance, the Enrollment Office has computer stations and staff to assist you.
The Enrollment and Registration process consists of providing Enrollment Documents as well as Address Verification Documents. Please click on the link below to learn more about what is needed:
Enrollment & Registration Documents Needed
If you do not live in our boundaries but feel you have a compelling reason for wanting to transfer into our district, please go to the Interdistrict Transfer page listed on the menu to the right.
The links below will help you begin the enrollment process for your student. If you are arriving after January 25, you will also need to complete the continuing student Annual Back to School Data Update (see link in Menu to the right).
2022-23 New Student Enrollment
If you are looking to enroll your student for next school year 2023-24, please click on the following link to get started:
2023-24 New Student Enrollment
Please remember the following:
- High school placement is based on student's primary home address
- A student can have only one residence for the purposes of establishing residency and must live with a parent or legal guardian;
- PO Boxes will not be accepted for residency purposes;
- All documents provided for residency must be current, valid and legible
- Our district receives our funding directly from the property taxes paid by our community residents, with no funds provided by the state based on enrollment. Our residency efforts help ensure that that every tax dollar of our community is used to support students that live with the parent/guardian full time within our boundaries
- If you have any questions about what constitutes a primary residence or other legal matters, please go to:
Residency Information and Laws
If you are having trouble entering the address of your primary residency, please click on the link below to notify the Enrollment Office of your issue: