New Student Enrollment
New students enrolling in the current school year: 2023-24.
Welcome to the Fremont Union High School District! We are looking forward to having you and your student join us as part of the FUHSD family. All of our Enrollment and Registration is done electronically using our Student Data System, Infinite Campus. Please remember, no paper documents will be accepted. If you do not have access to a computer or would like assistance, the Enrollment Office has computer stations and staff to assist you.
If you are trying to enroll your student for next school year (2024-25) and not the current school year, then please click on the the following link: Enrollment for Next School Year
The Enrollment and Registration process consists of providing Enrollment Documents as well as Address Verification Documents. Please click on the link below to learn more about what is needed:
Please follow the important steps below to enroll your student for the current school year (2023-24)
- Online Registration (OLR)
This is an online tool that provides the district with all of the needed information to start a student's enrollment. This process requires you to enter data and for documents to be scanned or photographed so they can be attached to the form before submission. This tool requires a computer or phone but is best when completed using a computer. The Enrollment and Residency office has computers available if you need access to one. Each School will also have days in which parents can come in for help. To begin the OLR, scroll down to the Online Registration section below.
- Student Course Selection Process
Once you have completed the Online Registration information form and fully submitted all documents required, your information will be sent to the school for processing. The school will then contact you to arrange for a course selection meeting with school staff.
ON-LINE REGISTRATION (OLR)
For students wishing to enroll in the currently active school year, use the button below to access the Online Registration (OLR) system in order to start the enrollment process for new students wishing to enroll in the current school year.
Before you start the OLR for 2023-24, please do the following:
- Maximize your computer screen to better see the form's sections.
- Allow pop-ups (disable the pop-up blockers) on your web browser. More information on how to do this on your specific browser can be found in the link Detailed Instructions, but please keep in mind that there are many different browsers and even more versions of each browser, so these instructions may not match exactly with what you need to do.
- Other information provided in the link Detailed Instructions will give you an idea of the kinds of information you will need to provide when doing the OLR.
REMEMBER, THE BUTTON BELOW IS ONLY FOR STUDENTS ENROLLING IN THE 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR!
Please remember the following:
- High school placement is based on student's primary home address
- A student can have only one residence for the purposes of establishing residency and must live with a parent or legal guardian;
- PO Boxes will not be accepted for residency purposes;
- All documents provided for residency must be current, valid and legible
- Our district receives our funding directly from the property taxes paid by our community residents, with no funds provided by the state based on enrollment. Our residency efforts help ensure that that every tax dollar of our community is used to support students that live with the parent/guardian full time within our boundaries
- If you have any questions about what constitutes a primary residence or other legal matters, please go to:
Residency Information and Laws
If you are having trouble entering the address of your primary residency, please click on the link below to notify the Enrollment Office of your issue: