Registration for next school year (2018-19) begins on January 8, 2018. All Registration for next school year will be done using the District's new Online Registration tool (OLR). Click on the button below to access the OLR system.
Additional information was mailed to all current 8th grade students attending one of our feeder middle schools in late December. This information will also be published here on this webpage.
Thank you for participating in the Fremont Union High School District's Online Registration (OLR) process. Before you start, please be sure to do the following:
- Maximize your computer screen to better see the registration sections; and
- Please allow pop-ups (disable the pop-up blockers) on your web browser. For more information on how to do this on your specific browser, please read instructions below. Please keep in mind that there are many different browsers and even more versions of each browser, so these instructions may not match exactly with what you need to do.
To enable Pop-Ups on Firefox
- Click the “hamburger” menu icon (top right) to open the Menu, then choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel (lock icon on the left) and scroll down to the Permissions section.
- Make sure the Block pop-up windows checkbox is not checked.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
To enable Pop-Ups on Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- in the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Pop-ups" section, select "Allow all sites to show pop-ups." Customize permissions for specific websites by clicking Manage exceptions
To ENABLE Pop-Ups on Safari
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences and click the Security tab.
- Ensure the Block pop-up windows option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups.
- Household Information Sections
- Parent & Guardian Sections
- Emergency Contact Sections
- Student Information Sections
Primary/Home Phone Number
Enter the phone number that will be the primary point of contact for a student and his/her family. This can be a home land line number or a parent/guardian cell number. (Each parent/guardian’s cell number and work number will be requested later on as well.)
Enter the primary home address for the student. The student will only be associated with one address, even if he/she has residence at multiple addresses.
Start by entering the house number. Continue with the first few letters of the street name, until your address is displayed in green in the Match List of addresses which will pop up below where you are typing. As soon as you see your address appear in the Match List, click on the address; the address fields will fill for you.
Your address is displayed again, so you can review it in a readable format.
Reasons your address may not display in the Match List:
- Your address is within the boundaries of FUHSD, but may not have made it into our system yet.
- Your address is not within the boundaries of FUHSD, so is unlikely to be in our system.
If your address does not display in the Match List, you will need to contact the FUHSD Residency Office (408.522.2266) to resolve issues with addresses and school boundaries.
Parent/LEGAL Guardian Demographics
Enter each parent or legal (court-appointed) guardian or caregiver (with affidavit) of the student, even if a parent/guardian lives at a different address than the student. Do not enter siblings in this section.
- Use legal names that would be on a driver’s license or other legal document. When a Parent/Legal Guardian picks up a student from school, legal identification will be required, and the names will need to match. However, you may enter a nickname or preferred name for communication.
- If the Parent/Legal Guardian lives at the student's primary address, then answer that question "Yes" and be sure to check the box indicating this is the person's address.
- If the Parent/Legal Guardian does not live at the student's primary address, answer that question "No," and be sure to UNcheck the box below. You may optionally enter location information or a U.S. mailing address where school mailings can be sent (No materials are mailed outside of the U.S.).
Parent/LEGAL Guardian Contact Information
Please provide as much Contact Information as possible, so we have the best chance of contacting a Parent/Guardian when necessary.
- An email is expected, but if the Parent/Guardian has none, check the box that says "person has no email."
- Contact Preferences should be un-checked if this Parent/Guardian cannot receive emails or does not want to receive emails for any of the reasons described.
Parent/Guardian Active Military Service
The U.S. Federal government requires that we collect information on Parents/Guardians in active military service as part of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
Emergency Person Demographics
Emergency contacts must be at least 18 years old and must not be a parent/guardian. (All parents and legal guardians should be listed in the Parent/Guardian section, whether or not they live with the student.)
Enter the legal first name and legal last name of this person. In an emergency, students can only be released to someone proving their identity with a legal document, such as a driver’s license. Use the Nickname or preferred name field for a more familiar version of the first name, if desired.
Please provide the middle name, suffix, and birth date, if possible, so we can distinguish this person from others in our system with the same or similar name.
Check the box to indicate that this person is probably already in our data system because he/she is a current or former student, parent, emergency contact, staff member, etc.
Emergency Person Contact Information
Enter phone numbers and an email where the person can be reached. At least one phone number is required. (If phone numbers or email address change, these data may be updated throughout the year through the Parent Portal into our data system. You will get more information on the Portal after your student is enrolled.)
These questions are only for schools with grades Kindergarten through 12th grade, so do not include nursery school, pre-school, or Pre-K years.
First School Years
If you do not remember the exact start date of the student’s first school year in the US or in CA, you may use Sept. 1 of the correct year.
Most Recent School
We need information about the most recent school the student attended, so we know where to ask for grades, records, etc. (We realize this could be duplicated info if your most recent school was a CA school and you just entered that CA school name. If so, please enter it again here anyway.)
If the student has been expelled within the last two years, please enter the grade or grades when this occurred.