Over the last two decades, the community served by the Fremont Union High School District has been incredibly generous in approving several school improvement bonds to help ensure the necessary upkeep and maintenance of our five campuses and other facilities, as well as to make sure the District could provide adequate facilities to address enrollment growth. Our staff and students are incredibly grateful for the beautiful and functional buildings that support the teaching and learning that takes place at each of our high school campuses.
- Lynbrook High School Guidance and Student Services Building
- Homestead High School Guidance and Student Services Building
- Cupertino High School Building 500, Bike Plaza and Athletic Fields Upgrades
- Lynbrook High School Gym Lobby and Gym Improvements
- Monta Vista Buildings A, B and C Modernization and Academic Quad