College Enrichment Workshops
- Sessions meet one (1) day a week, two (2) hours per day for five (5) weeks (10 hours total).
- Offered in October (dates TBD)
- Only current FUHSD Seniors (Class of 2020) are eligible to register.
- Print the Blank Registration Form (coming soon and linked below).
- Bring Registration Form to the Quinlan Center on Stelling Road.
- Staff will inform you of open seats in classes below and let you register immediately.
- Registration requests received after the deadline will be placed on a waitlist and notified by email if/when space becomes available.
The Fremont Union High School District, in partnership with the City of Cupertino Parks & Recreation, is pleased to offer a college preparation course for High School Seniors (Class of 2020), taught by experienced FUHSD Guidance Counselors and College/Career Advisors.
The courses cost $150 per session and Fee Reduction applications are available (see link below).
College Planning Workshop (CPW)
Offered in Spring to Juniors
and Summer to rising Seniors only
This overview class guides students in reflecting on themselves as students and identifying goals and plans for college. Emphasis is placed on organizing the college search and application process.
College Essay Workshop (CEW)
Offered in Fall to Seniors only
and Summer to rising Seniors
This workshop allows students to brainstorm, write, and refine a personal statement essay required for UC or private college applications. Students will have several opportunities to work one-on-one with instructors and revise their drafts:
Please contact your student’s Guidance Counselor for more information about the courses. For questions about the registration process, please contact Cupertino Parks & Recreation at (408) 777-3120.
If you have any other questions about these course offerings, please contact Josh Maisel, Coordinator of Academic Interventions, at (408) 522-2297 or firstname.lastname@example.org.