portal links

Top Row

College & Career Planning

Getting into a college is like approaching any other goal in life that’s important: it takes hard work, commitment and attention to dates and details. While the process doesn’t have to be nerve-wracking, it does require effort above and beyond the usual day-to-day routine of your normal home and school life.

An admission decision, test score or GPA is not a measure of your self-worth. Most students are admitted to colleges they want to attend.