The Fremont Union High School District is proud to maintain a comprehensive high school program, with our five schools offering not only coursework required for graduation from high school, but a rich array of electives, interventions and Advanced Placement and honors courses to serve the needs of a diverse student population.
All students in the Fremont Union High School District benefit from a comprehensive high school program that includes;
- 45 courses that address basic graduation requirements (English, Math, Science, Social Studies and PE);
- 4 World Language courses of study (5 levels of each of 4 languages);
- 28 courses in the visual and performing arts;
- 22 Advanced Placement courses (total of 271 sections);
- 38 Career Technical Education courses representing 12 different industry sectors; and,
- 6 electives specifically designed for students who need extra support but are not in Special Education or English Learners: Academic Foundations, AVID, Engage, Algebra Workshop, Read180 and Excel.
In addition, FUHSD offer's a high quality Special Education program that supports students in meeting the goals designated in their Individualized Educational Plan(s).