Substitute Information

Interested in Subbing for FUHSD?


Certificated/teacher substitute applications. Thank you for your interest in the Fremont Union High School District. Please check for substituting opportunities. Our eligibility pool for the 17/18 school year is open. To substitute teach at FUHSD, we require that you hold the following:

  • a Bachelor's Degree,
  • a 30-Day Substitute Permit (or Single Subject Credential) and 
  • CBEST (California Basic Educational Skills Test)


If selected, you will be contacted for an informal interview via email. 


Edjoin posting: 



If you are interested in clerical, food service, para educator or custodial substituting, please check for substituting opportunities.


Edjoin posting:




Food Service-

Para Educator- 


Please contact Monique Franzino ( if you have any questions.


Thank You.

FUHSD Human ResourcesSave & Exit